I found my dream recipe on The Eat Clean Diet website. I changed my version a little to make it slightly less clean, but still pretty virtuous.
Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
slightly adapted from eatcleandiet.com
3 bananas, mashed
1 cup milk
1/4 cup sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
3 cups oats
2 cups frozen blueberries (or fresh!)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease or line muffin tins.
2. Mix bananas, milk, sugar and eggs together.
3. Mix baking powder and oats together and add to wet mixture.
4. Add blueberries and stir until just mixed.
5. Spoon into muffin tins and bake 20-25 minutes. (Note: These muffins don't rise very much, so you can fill your tins pretty full.)
I imagine that these muffins would last a few days in an airtight container, but at my house, they didn't last more than a few hours.