Tea Party (for Boys)

August 19, 2012

As I was going through pictures on my computer tonight I came across this gem.


Would you like to come to a tea party at our house?  We will be serving fresh milk and bacon.  Now that I'm thinking of it, this actually sounds pretty similar to the 'meat party' that Kid 1 requested we have last week.  You know, the kind of kid party where your friends come over and eat lots of meat.  Surely you've been to one?  I've mentioned that I'm a fake vegetarian before (there is a word for it now - pescetarian), so I'm sure you can appreciate why I find this request particularly hilarious. 

Anyways, long live imaginative play!  Kids have the best ideas.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Peter's wondering when he can come over and make some more crazy soup...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...