Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
recipe source: My awesome friend AdrielIngredients:
3 ½ cups flour
1 ¼ tsp. baking soda
1 ¼ tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
1 ¼ cups butter
1 ½ cups packed light-brown sugar
1 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1 ½ tsp. vanilla
1 ½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mix together dry ingredients. Set aside.
- Beat sugar and butter, then add eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in dry ingredients into mixture just until incorporated.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Form cookies into large balls (the size of golf balls) and freeze on a cookie sheet for at least 1 hour.
- Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Wash the cookies down with a large glass of milk, and enjoy!